Our expertise allows us to exploit the freedom of action provided in the tax code for your benefit. This helps to provide long-term protection and strength for your firm’s or your private revenue and financial situation.
And we will continue to stand by you when the development of an optimal solution becomes difficult by providing interdisciplinary support from our tax accountants, auditors and attorneys.
We comprehensively and competently meet all your ongoing tax obligations in a timely manner to allow you to concentrate on your core business.
An experienced consultant whom you will come to know personally provides individual support and coordinates the work of a team to provide you with the services you require. We are available to handle individual aspects as well as everything related to your tax situation.
» mehr siehe rechte Spalte: For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Financial accounting / personal declarations / preparation of year-end financial statements / declaration consulting
Changes in a firm’s economic environment, its structure or in the legal framework conditions necessitate the close examination of existing structures and – if necessary – their modification. We can show you which changes are practical from a tax and commercial aspect.
The plans we design have been tailored to serve your best interests and to meet your specific needs; all with the goal of minimizing future tax burdens in mind.
» For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Service overview, creative tax consulting
We provide support during the entire company acquisition or sale process and stand by your side from the outset as an experienced and competent partner.
Particularly with regard to company transactions, the advantages of an interdisciplinary approach between auditors, tax accountants and attorneys becomes apparent. Having determined your specifications regarding your goals, we can develop structures which are optimized from the commercial, legal and tax aspect.
» For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Service overview, transaction consulting
If the revenue authorities interpret and apply the tax code to your disadvantage, you need consultants who will look after your interests.
We will also represent you in difficult legal situations with tax authorities and before financial courts and do everything possible to help you prevail. Even if the case drags out, we will continue to provide support up to a final, positive decision.
» For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Service overview, implementation consulting
Without the support of competent and experienced consultants, numerous expensive mistakes can easily be made when developing new markets, both in Europe and overseas. Working together with experts from our partner organization, Polaris International – a worldwide network of auditor and tax accounting firms as well as attorneys – we are able to assist our clients in setting up entrepreneurial activities in 90 countries.
Particularly for those of our clients in Switzerland we have entered into a cooperative agreement with the trust firm of Lenz & Dudli Treuhandgesellschaft AG, in Gossau. The Swiss tax experts are available to our clients for any questions related to Swiss tax and commercial laws.
» For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Service overview, international tax consulting
· Establishing your accounting · Assignment of receipts and data entry · Digital posting, online cash management and electronic posting of banking transactions · Handling monetary transactions · Preparation of an open postings accounting system with dunning · Preparation of assets accounting Preparation of commercial evaluations (BWA) · Preparation of advance sales tax returns · Preparation of a cost/activity account · Development of a monthly reporting function
· Payroll accounting · Handling payment transactions · Reports to the social security carrier · Preparation of all statements · Support during income tax and social security examinations
· Preparation of year-end financial statements in accordance with German (HGB) and international regulations (IFRS) · Preparation of tax balance sheets · Preparation of surplus income statements
· Preparation of all tax declarations (income, corporate, commercial, inheritance and gift tax, miscellaneous taxes) · Examination of tax statements · Conducting extraordinary opposition hearings · Submission of appeals (delays in execution, prepayment reduction, deferments, abatement, etc.) · Advice and support in cases of external tax audits · Acquisition of binding agreements from tax authorities · Tax planning
· Advice in selecting the legal form of the firm · Advice during company reorganization resulting from mergers, splitting, changes in legal form, contribution and accretion · Advice in structuring company financing · Separation of pension obligations · Measures to utilize losses carried forward · Development of guidelines regulating company and assets succession · Developments of guidelines regulating anticipated succession · Development of trust fund concepts to secure assets and company
· Performance of tax, finance and legal due diligence examinations · Performance of company valuations for purchase price determination · Development of tax-optimized buyer and seller concepts · Development of management buy out and management buy-in concepts · Development of a tax-optimized finance structure for company acquisitions · Support during all negotiations · Preparation or examination of company acquisition contracts
· Advice and support in cases of external tax audits · Representation before tax authorities during extrajudicial arbitration proceedings · Representation before financial courts, the Federal Finance Court and the European Court · Advice in cases of breaches of the tax code and in matters related tot he criminal tax code
Structuring foreign commercial activities:
· Support in cases of external tax audits of an international nature · Advice in transnational matters related to sales tax and customs questions · Advice regarding questions related to international tax relations law and double taxation agreements