Our attorneys work in an interdisciplinary manner together with auditors, tax accountants and management consultants to develop a professional solution concept for your individual requirements. The internal consolidation of our consultants’ legal, tax-related and business management expertise is your guarantee that we will be able to develop the optimal solution for even complex projects.
Most important to us is providing personal support and holding personal discussions with our clients.
» For more information, please refer to the column on the right: Consulting area overview
· Preparation of articles of incorporation or by-laws for company founding · Updating articles of incorporation or by-laws to reflect changes in companies · Organization and realization of annual general and shareholders’ meetings · Preparation of restructuring and reorganization plans · Advising management board, executive board and supervisory board members in questions related to corporate law · Advice in case of conflicts between companies and shareholders · Preparation of joint venture and cooperative agreements
· Legal due diligence · Preparation and examination of financial agreements · Contract negotiations and contract preparation
· Preparation of succession clauses for articles of incorporation · Development of resignation and compensation mechanisms · Restructuring in preparation of a succession · Development of a concept for an anticipated succession · Establishment of family trusts
· Preparation of wills and living wills · Support and execution of a community of heirs · Advice in cases of contested wills · Execution of wills · preparation of marriage contracts
· Preparation of labor contracts · Preparation of appointment contracts for executive managers and board members · Advice on company pension plans · Development of employee profit sharing models · Advice during restructuring measures and for social compensation plans · Advice in instances of executive manager and executive board liability · Advice regarding the social security laws · Advice regarding wage and tariff laws · Representation in court
· Preventative insolvency consulting · Insolvency consulting · Advice regarding restructuring measures · Creditor consulting to secure claims
· Execution of general insolvency procedures · Execution of consumer insolvency procedures · Execution of estate insolvency procedures
· Advising and defending in cases involving financial offenses · Advising and defending in cases involving insolvency offenses · Advising and defending in cases involving the tax offenses